Writer and Artist.
Editor and Publisher.
Film and Video Production Specialist.
Comic Book Art Historian.
Marketing and Sales Expert.
Mark Arnold does it all!
And now he brings autographed copies of these books to his many fans ~
- Created and Produced by Total TeleVision Productions – The Story of Underdog, Tennessee Tuxedo and the Rest
- If You’re Cracked, You’re Happy – The History of Cracked Mazagine, Part Won
- If You’re Cracked, You’re Happy – The History of Cracked Mazagine, Part Too
- Mark Arnold Picks on The Beatles
- The Best of The Harveyville Fun Times!
And Mark’s two newest books ~
- Frozen in Ice – The Story of Walt Disney Productions, 1966-1985
- Think Pink! – The Story of DePatie-Freleng
Born in 1966 in San Jose, California, Mark graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Communications from San Francisco State University.
In addition to numerous articles for various publications, Mark has also written comic books, scripts, short stories, and novels.
From 1990 to 2011, Mark published The Harveyville Fun Times!, and in 2006, he compiled the best of these into his first book – The Best of the Harveyville Fun Times!.
In 2009, BearManor Media published his next book – Created and Produced by Total TeleVision Productions: The Story of Underdog, Tennessee Tuxedo and the Rest.
Mark’s next two books were published in two volumes – If You’re Cracked, You’re Happy, Volumes 1 and 2 – through BearManor Media in 2011. BearManor Media also published Mark Arnold Picks on The Beatles in 2011.
Frozen in Ice – Walt Disney Productions 1966-1985 was published in 2013.
Think Pink! – The DePatie-Freleng Story was published in 2015.
Mark Arnold’s upcoming book projects include The Harvey Comics Companion, due out soon, and a book on Dennis the Menace.